Tsavo National park is the largest park in kenya covering 6% of Kenya. Apart from the big 5 game which is the main tourist attraction the park has other tourist attractions like the Mzima Springs, Shetani Larva, Lugard Falls etc. you will get an opportunity to dine with a leopard in the evenings.
Day 1: Leave Nairobi early in the morning to arrive Ngulia for lunch. Evening Game drive before dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2: start with morning game then breakfast. Check out and proceed to Voi Safari lodge where you check in have lunch then evening game drive before dinner.
Day 3: Start with early morning game drive. After breakfast start the journey back to Nairobi
• Transport in 8 seater luxury open roof tour-vans
• 2 nights’ accommodation in Ngulia and Voi Safari Lodges on full board.
• All meals for the 3 days plus tea / coffee
• Comprehensive game drives for the 3 days
• Services of professional tour guide driver
• Christmas supplement of 7000/- pppn from 18th to 3rd Jan 2010
• Park entry fees at Mara gate is E.A residents pay Kshs. 1,000/- and Non Residents $60 per night and citizens ksh 300
• Drinks and tips for waiters, porters and drivers
• Lunch on the last day