It’s time to take a break and relax… it’s time to have fun and adventure… it’s time to discover Kenyan hidden treasures!
5 DAYS CHRISTMAS 2010 HOLIDAY PACKAGES
After working for a whole tough year… Christmas is here again… a time to toke a break and relax as we celebrate with loved ones. Bonfire adventures have come up with very reasonable packages to make your Christmas a memorable one. Our work will be to make you swim in a sea of fun and unforgettable adventure, to discover these hidden treasures and to make every cent count in helping you write so many pages of days well spent.
You will not only enjoy the Safari… but also re-discover yourself in a relaxed atmosphere and enlarge your business and social networks with other holidaymakers! Don’t miss out… its expensive to be left in town!
You can make payments in installments we require 30% deposit to be guaranteed space and you need to clear the balance by 10th December 2010. To avoid last minute disappointment, please book early because the demand for our getaways is usually high and spaces run out especially over Christmas.
You can make the payments using the following options.
• Personal or Bankers Cheque – Payable to BONFIRE ADVENTURES
• Bank Deposit or Bank transfer
• MPESA 0729836336 OR ZAP 0733527398
• Credit Card or Debit Card
0-2 years is free if not using a seat in the bus or Van.
3-11 years pay a discounted rate of 75% of adult rate if sharing a room with parents and gets own seat in van / bus
3-11 years pay a discounted rate of 50% of adult rate if sharing a room with parents and share seat with another kid.
Over 12 year pay the Adult Rate.
Non Residents Rates
If you are a non resident you will need to add a supplement of 40% to the above rates because we are require to pay more money for your room at the hotels.
Single Room Supplement
If you are a single traveler you have the option of sharing a room with another holiday maker in our group.
Alternatively you can add 30% Single Room Supplement and have a room by yourself.
What to Carry
1. You may carry pocket money, Tooth Paste, warm clothing for the night in Mt. Kenya and light clothing for the day in Mombasa, swimming costumes, pain killers, snacks and identification card
2. Please don’t forget a digital camera, it’s charger and a downloading cable.
We have over 50 honeymoon packages for destinations within Kenya ie. Mt. Kenya Region, Great Lakes Region, Coastal Region and all National parks romantic getaways.
We also have honeymoon packages for Tanzania, Uganda, Zanzibar, Egypt, South Africa, Dubai, Seychelles, Mauritius and many more destinations of your choice at very reasonable costs. If you are or know someone getting married soon, please feel free to visit our offices or website for more details or recommend them to us. You can request for the packages on email. We will not only book your honeymoon but also give lots of free advice and ensure you get the best rooms.
HOTEL BOOKINGS AND TOUR PACKAGES
We do organize individuals, couples, families, and group holidays. We have very good contact rates with almost all hotels in Kenya and if you are travelling anywhere in Kenya or abroad and you can request us to make the booking for you at very special rates. You will also enjoy the personalized attention our clients receive from the hotels due to repeat business and free guidance on activities and excursions to undertake during your stay.
We have vehicles for hire at very good rates inclusive of a driver tour guide.
• Saloon Car 3000/- per day
• Safari Tour Van – 7,000/- per day
• Safari Land cruiser – 15,000/- per day
• Safari Shuttle 20,000 per day
END OF YEAR PARTIES, CORPORATES TEAM BUILDING AND CONFERENCING
We also organize team building events, conferencing, group retreats at very reasonable rates.
• For conferencing groups we give you a free event organizer so your company staff can concentrate on your core business and we will handle the coordination. We also have very good working relationship and contract rates with most hotels thus you will get better rates and we have held events in most of them hence we are able advice on what to expect where and activities and attractions that can make a conference exciting.
• For team building events we have our own professionally trained team building facilitators who can be able to take your group though various outdoor challenge and fun activities with a leaning and bonding sessions. You only need to email use what you would like to get our of a team building or what challenges your corporate is going through or what topic you would like to address and your budget / duration / destination for your team building then we will tailor make a package for you.
Please visit our website or offices for more information on your area of interest and our tour consultants will serve you.
You may forward this flyer to your family, friends and colleagues and come as a group!
Sarah and Simon
Tour Events Organizers
Bonfire Adventures & Events
Head office at Arrow House-3rd floor Suite 7 (Koinange street) – next Victoria furniture, opposite City market
Branch office at Ridgeways off Kiambu road
Tel. 020-2067788, 0733527398, 0729836336, 0715-281211, 0722879629
www.bonfireadventures.com or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org