BONFIRE ADVENTURES Terms & Conditions
- Offer not valid during holiday and peak season periods
- For international packages rates can change due to dollar fluctuations
- The fare rates may vary from time to time and are subject to change and are only valid at the exact time of booking confirmation.
- Some hotel and destination rates change on different dates hence it’s good to confirm the season with Bonfire Adventures.
- A deposit of 50% of the cost shall be required for any booking not later than 30 days before the date of safari or the time indicated.
- All Bookings/ safaris must be fully paid before commencement of the safari or check in
- Full refund will be provided if cancellation occurs in writing 70 days prior to commencement of a safari. Refund on all pre-paid money will be based on cancellation fees levied by hotels and lodges. Generally there is a 50% charge on cancellation within 30 days, 75% charge within 7 days, and 100% charge within 48 hours. We reserve the right to deduct all expenses incurred from money paid. Some services are non-refundable.
- Offer based on per person sharing and based on standard room
- Some Rate/s may change without Notice due to hotel/destination/s rate change/s
- For Mombasa over Christmas and New Year even if we have advertised 5days package some hotels require minimum nights of more than 4.
- In Some hotels even if we have advertised one rate from 1St October to 22nd December 2015, Rates may change earlier
- For the kids free offer , Different hotels have different age groups to offer free
- Single rates and non- resident supplements apply
NB: Rates above may change any time without notice due to high season, dollar and airfare fluctuations beyond our control.
Head office: Yala Towers, 9th Floor, Junction of Koinange and Biashara Streets firstname.lastname@example.org
Branch offices: Nakumatt Ridgeways Mall, Runda Kiambu Road,Lavington Green Mall, James Gichuru Road and Nakuru Westside Mall
Tel. 020-2067788, 0715-281211, 0722879629, 0733527398, 0729836336,